Dec 13, 2018
Learn how to work more successfully
with your Realtor partners, understand what a deal breaker is from
their perspective, and gain insight into their business. I ask Jim
Celio, a longtime Real Estate broker in Connecticut, currently with
Century 21 AllPoints Realty, how our Loan Officers can increase
their business return with their Realtor
Show Notes and Hot
- Why is a strong Real Estate partner important? What about their
business helps yours?
- What do Realtors look for in a mortgage
- How do lenders set themselves apart?
- How can you strengthen your relationship with your real estate
- What is the biggest deal breaker to avoid in order
to keep your business strong?
- What can a mortgage loan officer do to help Realtor partners
build their business and become a regular referral source?